The best diabetes doctor in Rockville, MD can help their patients prevent complications from their condition and maintain their health.
Sometimes, complications arise that you’re not even aware are associated with your condition.
These symptoms indicate the need for seeing your specialist to better manage your condition or to get a diagnosis of diabetes if you suspect you may have it.
It’s Time to See the Best Diabetes Doctor in Rockville, MD if You Experience Any of These Nine Signs
The following symptoms are associated with high blood sugar levels, or hyperglycemia, a characteristic of diabetes. They can lead to major health issues over time if not properly treated, so be sure to seek care from a diabetes specialist if you have the following symptoms.
- Blurry vision: Diabetes can affect the blood vessels in the eyes, which can cause distorted vision.
- Fatigue: Constant fatigue or feeling excessively tired, even when you’ve had adequate rest, might be related to your condition.
- Frequent infections: Diabetes can weaken your immune system. This makes you more susceptible to infections.
- Frequent urination: If you find yourself urinating more often than usual, especially during the night, it could be a sign of diabetes.
- High blood sugar levels: If you’ve been monitoring your blood sugar levels and they consistently show high readings, it’s a strong indicator that you should seek medical attention.
- Increased thirst and / or hunger: Experiencing extreme thirst that can’t be quenched with water might be indicative of diabetes. Feeling hungry all the time, even after eating, is also a sign.
- Numbness / tingling: When experienced in your hands and / or feet, it can indicate nerve damage from diabetes.
- Unexplained weight loss: If you’re losing weight without trying, it could be a result of your body breaking down muscle and fat for energy due to inadequate insulin.
- Slow healing: Wounds, cuts, or sores that take a long time to heal might be linked to poor blood circulation associated with this condition.
Managing Diabetes Is as Simple as Making This Call
For the best diabetes doctor in Rockville, MD, call Dr. Gerti Tashko at 301-658-3586! You don’t have to suffer from constant symptoms, and you can experience better health. Make the call today, and be on the road to feeling healthier!