Health, physiology, and the environment are intertwined.
From the “big picture” to specialized health outcomes.
- I approach your endocrine care completely – from your lifestyle and personal goals to understanding your hormonal and metabolic needs.
- I seek to visualize how several body organs interact in explaining your symptoms.
- Together, we focus on detecting the root cause of your illness and its comorbidities — with the sole purpose of providing useful medical therapy and education.
- Our ultimate goal is to help you reverse your disease process and promote lifelong wellness.
Our “big picture” philosophy is our roadmap to achieving efficient, personalized care. I listen carefully to your concerns and collect meticulous information about your medical history and lifestyle. I then execute a complete endocrine assessment that identifies the root cause of your symptoms. Together, we discuss successful treatment options that work effectively to correct your disease process and eventually attain long-lasting good health.
Patient education is central to our medical philosophy. Together, we will discuss the following thoroughly.
- What caused or contributed to your endocrine-related illness or syndrome? How can it progress?
- What comorbidities could be involved or occur as a result?
- How is your medical condition integrated with your environment and your metabolic hormones?
- Together, how do we accomplish meaningful and positive health outcomes?
- Finally, how do you stay healthy for life?
I strive for my patient to become his or her own “doctor”.Gerti Tashko, MD
Our medical approach allows YOU to:
- Be heard and engaged in your health.
- Receive comprehensive and detailed medical attention.
- Receive high quality endocrine care.
- Identify the root-cause of your concerns.
- Reverse or prevent disease progression.
- Achieve enduring positive health results.
- Become knowledgeable of your endocrine conditions.
- Live a healthier and happier life.