Diabetes is a complex health condition that requires particular care. A nutritious diet and medication are key to getting it under control.
Instead of going it alone, you need the top diabetes specialist in Potomac, and here is why!
What Is Diabetes Exactly?
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition characterized by high blood sugar levels.
It occurs when the body either cannot produce enough insulin or cannot effectively use the insulin it produces.
Insulin is essential for regulating blood sugar, and uncontrolled diabetes can lead to serious complications, impacting various organs and systems.
Are There Symptoms Associated With Diabetes?
Yes, there are. Symptoms include but are not limited to increased thirst, frequent urination, unexplained weight loss, fatigue, blurred vision, slow wound healing, and recurrent infections.
If you notice any of these, you should seek care from the top diabetes specialist in Potomac.
Here Are More Reasons to See the Top Diabetes Specialist in Potomac
Whether you have recently been diagnosed with this condition or have had it for a while, there are many reasons you may need help from a specialist:
- Your primary care provider has little experience treating patients with diabetes.
- Communication between you and your regular provider is difficult.
- You need educational materials or resources you cannot find on your own.
- Symptoms have worsened or you are having difficulty controlling your condition.
- Conventional treatment methods are not working and you are interested in alternative options.
- You would like to take advantage of research opportunities and / or clinical studies.
Empower Yourself Against Diabetes with GT Health!
If your goal is education, achieving optimal wellness, and collaborating with the most qualified diabetes specialist in Maryland, call us at 301-658-3586 today!
With Dr. Gerti Tashko, you’ll find the compassionate, comprehensive care you truly deserve.
Dr. Tashko’s level of expertise is exactly what you need to get your blood sugar control!